Nero d'Avola Sicilia DOC Sallier de La Tour 750 ml

Availability: In stock


Nero d'Avola Sicilia DOC Sallier de La Tour is a full bodies red wine aged for 12 months between barriques and steel tanks.

Colour: full ruby red

Scent: fresh and fruity notes of strawberries on a background of mixed spice and licorice.

Taste: full and fruity


Be the first to review this product



The low yields guarantee a high quality and concentrated harvest. Choosing to age wine partly in wood and partly in steel barrels, allows to combine fresh and fruited notes of a young wine, to extremely elegant spicy and liquorish aromas, which are usually indicators of good aging potential through time.

Estate: Sallier de La Tour Estate – Monreale – Sicily
Varietal: Nero d’Avola 100%

Fermentation: Traditional for reds

Alcohol Volume: 13.50%

Aging: 12 total months where 30% of the mass is aged in French oak barrels, the remaining 70% in steel tanks


Service temp. 16°- 18° C

Additional Info

Additional Info

Vitigni Nero d'Avola
Production area Estate: Sallier de La Tour Estate – Monreale – Sicily
Gradazione 13.50%
Metodo di Coltivazione Espalier, Spurred Cordon


Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register



Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

In questo sito si fa uso di cookie che raccolgono informazioni sull'uso del sito da parte dei visitatori e ci consentono di fornire una migliore esperienza di navigazione all'utente. Scopri di più.